Downtown Sandpoint represents a bustling, vibrant community. Check out some of the big events that are happening this summer and fall, and be sure to click to our Sandpoint Calendars for the detailed listings ... because they're always a lot going on in Sandpoint, Idaho!
- Aug. 4-14: Festival at Sandpoint. Music under the stars at War Memorial Field.
- Sept. 3-5: Schweitzer Fall Fest. Craft beers, family fun, live music over Labor Day Weekend.
- Sept. 18: Scenic Half. It's the eighth annual running of our classic half marathon.
- Sept. 23-25: Idaho Draft Horse and Mule International Show, our state's biggest.
- Oct. 15: Harvest Fest, season-ending celebation for the Sandpoint Farmers' Market.
- Nov. 19-27: Thanksgiving Fishing Derby is a lake classic; sponsored by LPOIC.
- Nov. 25: Annual Christmas Tree lighting at Jeff Jones Town Square kicks off Hometown Holidays
- Dec. 31: Schweitzer New Year's Eve parties for all ages on the mountain.